There is a famous quote that goes something like this:
“Tell me ~I listen, Show me ~ I see, Create with me and We Bloom Together!”
By working together to build, grow or make something with your child, you give them the greatest gift that you can give: Your time and attention! When you work together, try to let your child take the lead. Let them drive the outcome. Enjoy the journey of discover together.
- Use recycled goods
- Repurpose products or work on refurbishing something that is old
- Slow down and enjoy as you create. Let the pressure slide away.
- Use some of the questions from the blog to strike up a relationship building conversation as you work.
- The journey is worth more than the outcome.
- Try not to worry about the mess..Childhood is messy, exploration is a dirty business.